We live in a digital world and more and more companies are utilizing big data as a way to gain information about their company and its customers. Harnessing the right information is imperative to the growth and success of any business. But in order to make strategic decisions, the right tools and data analysis must be in place. Luckily, RSMI has taken the guesswork out of data and has compiled all the information you need into one report. The data is presented in a way that is easy to comprehend making it the go to source for brand intelligence in the restaurant industry. RSMI is the largest and most experienced database for everything involving restaurants and hospitality. We examine in detail five core intelligence categories: sentiment, influence, engagement, location-based actions and mobile engagement. All of our data stems from unsolicited consumer input making it the most accurate representation of the consumer population.
So what does this report include?
- 24 Charts & Rankings
- 3 Segment Rankings - Casual, QSR, Fast Casual
- 2 Top 100 Rankings in Overall and Fast Casual
- 4 Top 25 Rankings in Social and Digital
- 3 Top 10 Rankings in QSR, Casual and Sentiment
- First Food & Service Sentiment Scoring in the RSMI (available for the first time)
- Over 2000 Data Points on leading digital brands
- 3 Case Studies (Chipotle, Panera Bread and Wendy's)
- Custom brand specific consumer data reports
- Mobile, Influencer and Location-based Action Reports